Thursday, March 26, 2015

Rocksbox Code for 1 Month Free!



Sweater: Zara, Pants: H&M, Bag: Loeffler Randall via Piperlime, Heels: Schutz, Jewelry: Rocksbox

Kept it super casual for a cloudy day. These are all some of my favorite pieces in my closet. Basics always win! 

I got my bracelet from this awesome website called Rocksbox. It's so great for the jewelry-obsessed! You sign up, make your wish list, then you receive 3 pieces from Rocksbox to rent. You can return and exchange the pieces for more as many times as you want for a small monthly fee. And if you really love an item, you can purchase it at an insider discounted price! Such an awesome idea! If you are interested you can sign up with the code "caseyscollectionxoxo" for your first month free!!! woooo!

Let me know how you guys like it and tell me what's on your wish list!

xo



2 comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig