Tuesday, March 3, 2015

70's Inspired




Blazer & Blouse: Forever21, Jeans: AG Jeans via The Outnet, Belt: H&M

Excuse the short post but I'm in a rush for class! Every morning I realize how graduation is creeping up on me. Only 9 more weeks until I graduate...so insane. Anyways, here are some snaps of my 70's inspired outfit. These flared jeans from are so fun to play around with!

More stuff coming up this week so stick around :) For more frequent snaps of my outfits and all things LA, be sure to follow me on Instagram @caseyscollection

xo

BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM

2 comments:

  1. Love this super cute outfit

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this! Sheer blouses are the best!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig