Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Leather Sweats






Blouse: H&M, Pants: Urban Outfitters, Clutch: Chicwish, Watch: Michael Kors, Heels: Zara

Photos by Marcus Nilsson



I just about died when I finally found some leather jogging pants at an affordable price. I had been searching for what felt like forever and everything I had seen was way out of my price range. I'm talking like over $500. I even found a baggy pair for around $200 but I was too hesitant and decided it wasn't worth the hole in my bank account. Lucky enough, I stumbled on this pair from Urban Outfitters for under $60. AMAZING. They look almost identical to the pants by Vince that everyone has but at a price that is unbeatable. Plus, they are ridiculously comfortable. I realize it's probably going to be way too hot to wear them here in LA for summer, but in Sweden they will be perfect! Super excited about this purchase. 

Hope everyone is having a great week! I can't wait for the weekend. What's everyone doing this weekend? Any plans?

:)


9 comments:

  1. Found your blog before I realized I live up the street from you, so I got a sneak peek of this blog post earlier today on my way to work :)

    super cute pants and those shoes are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! So chic!

    Aloha,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look .... Loving those pant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shoes! Love the whole look! I have the same sunglasses :)


    www.andwithlovea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect!! love the pop of red ! :)
    xo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pants are fantastic and I am loving this outfit!! xo, Christina

    Styleclouds

    ReplyDelete
  7. really inspiring blog ;)
    crazy-about-heels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shoes are the best! Greetings from Poland, xoxo

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool! this trousers are awesome. They make a look very sporty but chic at the same time =)
    very inspiring

    XXX
    http://muerdelaespina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig