Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Beetlejuice






Blouse c/o Sheinside, Shorts: Urban Outfitters, Bag: Modekungen, Heels: ASOS

Photos by Marcus Nilsson



Hello lovelies! Happy Tuesday. Today is officially marks finals week for me. Busy busy busy! I will be happy if I literally have 10 minutes to myself this week. So much school work, so little time. But I always tell myself that busy is a good thing. It makes the time pass. So even if I really don't want to be sitting in school taking tests all week, it will all be over soon (which I'm extremely excited for). 

One thing that brightened up my week last week was when this amazing blouse came in from Sheinside. I love the crossover front and the silhouette of the blouse. And you really can't go wrong with black and white stripes! Click HERE to shop my shirt! 

Marcus snapped these shots of me before he left for Sweden yesterday! Gonna miss him but I will be there soon and I can't wait :)

9 comments:

  1. Really awesome shorts and heels, love!!

    Ante.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty outfit!
    xx

    Giveaway on my blog!
    www.vanilla-andvelvet.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. just adore and can't stop :)
    xx

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh it sounds like life is super exciting for you at the moment! Keep going with your study, it will aaaaallll the worth it in the end!!! And not only that I am SO FREAKING JEALOUS that you're going to sweden!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good color and good style, really attractive. Every man needs a good sheepskin jacket, I was surprised to find cwmalls.com, there I found so many quality items, very cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all things in this look. The shirt is really cool (i find difficult to choose one nice striped shirt), i love the leather shorts a lot and this heels are simply perfect.

    XXX
    http://muerdelaespina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and love it ! lovely black & white outfit dear...

    http://hidinginheaven.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-one-with-beach-bag.html

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig