Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Time





Sweater: Nasty Gal, Shorts: MINK PINK, Hat: Zara (old), Boots: Jeffrey Campbell (old)

Photos by Marcus Nilsson

Ohhhh, Mondays...I never really do too much on Mondays. But then I hate myself on Tuesdays for being so lazy on Mondays and forcing myself to do work I should have done on Monday! Ugh. So in other words, I have a busy week but it's not a bad thing. I want to be busy for the next two weeks so it feels like Spring Break comes up even faster. If that makes any sense...

I bought this sweater about a month ago and this is the first time I've worn it. I love the blush color and I love that it's light and perfect for Spring. It's also long enough to wear over my bathing suits over summer which is amazing for long days at the beach. Also, if you don't own a pair of these Mink Pink slasher shorts you need to question your priorities because they're the one pair of shorts I own that are completely over used {in a good way}. 

Anyways, I hope you all have a great week! 

7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Very chic and comfy. Great hat, sweater and shorts. <3 You look amazing!
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shorts. I'm gonna diy some cutoffs!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am totally in love with your style !!! more and more :)
    kisses babe

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shorts a lot. I'm going to try to do a diy with an old pair... let's go to see if they're similar :D
    oh, i love the boots too, awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fresh!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can totally see that spring is coming back from your outfit! nice sweater and boots - love them much :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit. Wanna follow each other on GFC and bloglovin.

    XX
    lhaki
    www.satin-diaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig