Friday, November 30, 2012

Leaves







Hat: Forever 21, Cardigan: ASOS, Jeans: Zara, Boots: Zara

Casual outfit today. It has been raining on and off the past couple of days here and it's supposed to be until Sunday. And lemme tell you it feels AMAZING. Summer is finally ending...in December! I love this time of year! I'm going to be really busy this month with school ending, birthdays, Christmas parties, Christmas, and getting ready to leave for NY and Sweden. But I am working on a project that I'll hopefully open soon!

School is almost out and Christmas is on it's way. Have you all been Christmas shopping? I was good this year and started to shop early. If you need any ideas, I know places like Sephora and The Body Shop have really good deals on gift sets. :)

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love the boots :)

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous simple look. Love the hat
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I really love your style and today featured your look on my blog.


    ♥ ZARA is the new black

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig