Monday, April 11, 2011

April

I've been looking forward to this month for awhile :) In addition to Spring Break in Maui, there's gonna be a lot of stuff to do for me and my friends. This weekend is the Scandinavian Festival at Cal Lutheran. My boyfriend moved here from Sweden last year, so last April my friends and I thought we should make him feel at home at the Scandinavian Festival. We had so much fun so we absolutely have to go again. I'm pretty sure the only thing we liked was the food, making head wreaths, and the adorable little kids. So this next week will most likely be consumed with making wreaths..... Also, it's my best friend's 19th birthday and I'm having her party at my house. Shouldn't be too bad ;) Then the week after that is the premiere of African Cats; I'm pretty sure we're going to see it at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood. Some friends are also planning on a trip to Sweden with Marcus and I in June so we should be making that official this month! So much good stuff. And how could I forget, this month will also consist of me filling my closet with new Spring clothes. Let's hope April lives up to it's expectations.

Maui pictures up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig